Sunday, September 13, 2009

"What a Character!"

My son, age 4, gets dressed by himself every morning. Trouble is, he wears his underwear on the outside of his pants. (Pants is indeed plural, as you can see.) I ask him why he does this and he says he is "Nacho Libre." Nice.

He always sleeps on his floor. I can't figure out why. We obviously don't need his bed.

Here are some memorable quotes from Nacho this past week:

(Praying) "And thank you that I can say "oopsies" after I spit on somebody."

"Hey Mom! I remember that Joseph Smith was handsome!"

(Praying) "Thank you that we could have blessings; thank you that we could get created. And thank you for potty treats."

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Ah, yes... potty treats. I can't believe I have forgotten them in my prayers! ;) What a cutie!