Monday, August 2, 2010

Cool Quotes

"It is much easier to build a boy than it is to repair a man."
~ (Boy Scouts of America)

"Some people believe that holding on and hanging in there are signs of strength; however, there are times in life in which it takes much more strength just to let go."
~ Darci Griner Franco

(Darci is beginning a very painful divorce process... she has taught me many things.)

I've come across these two quotes in the past week. Strangely, these quotes have a lot in common...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the one about sometimes hanging on isn't a strength, it takes more to just let go.

Howling Pickup said...

Great quotes! I love the new look of your blog. We can't wait to see you on Sunday- only wish is was for longer!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Wow. Thank you Annalee. This actually made me cry. Thank you for taking time to read what I say. I sometimes think that I talk to the void. It makes my heart swell that something I said touched you. Coincidentally, you posted this post on my birthday. That was a hard day. However, I will tell you this. Times are hard and times can hurt, but as long as I am doing as the Lord sees fit, I know that I will be blessed in the end. Thank you so much for being such a good wise person and for finding some meaning in my experience. Love you!