Sunday, September 21, 2008

From Politics to Vampires...

Okay, okay, so I'm a little late, but I wanted to see what all the hype concerning the Twilight series was... I borrowed Twilight and read it in 2 days. I borrowed New Moon and read it in 2 days. I am now on page 346 of Eclipse. I am quite enjoying the series (obviously, since I've been neglecting dishes and late night talks with my hansome hubby.) So here are my thoughts:
1) Stay with Edward, Edward, Edward. Maybe Jacob could hook up with Leah, if he ever grows up. 2) Can vampires procreate? 3) I think the solution to Bella's dilemma would be if Edward's immortality could could be reversed and and he became mortal again. They would both be happy, and they could have a real family. 4)Who is responsible for the Seattle killing spree? 5) Who snuck into Bella's room and took her clothes and pillow? 6) I really think it would be cool if the Cullens and the werewolves would call a truce and go after the serial killers together. Anything's possible, right? (of course; this is fantasy!) I have to say though, that Bella's character annoys me to some degree. More analysis later. I have a chapter to finish...

4 comments:

crack'n up ourselves said...

Oh No.. your one of them. I better steer clear of you for a while.(At least until you have finished all of the books, I hear they are addicting)

Kristine said...

It's fun to read your take on these books. They are addicting! Hope you enjoy the ending.

The Taggarts said...

It's fun to read your blog. Well done! I have read the series and those books are addicting. I'm curious to see what you think about the last one.

Buffy said...

Welcome to the addicting world of vampires and werewolves!! I have the 4th book if you need it when you are done with the 3rd. Bella started to annoy me in the third book as well. I totally agree with you - EDWARD all the way! :) Annette Mecham told me about Stephenie Meyer's rough draft of the first book written again from Edward's perspective. It is on the official stephenie meyer website. It is 264 pages that you have to read on the computer - but so worth it in my opinion. Book #1 was my favorite. Happy reading!