Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gratitude #22

I'm grateful the Endoscopy is done. I'm just waiting for pathology results...

I'm grateful for my sisters-in-law (Ruth & Kathryn) who took care of my kids all day so I could have the procedure done, then rest this afternoon.

I'm grateful for the Mister's boss. Who has connections... Big Boss Man called his mechanic friend in Shelley, and Mechanic Man will be able to fix our van for $200. As opposed to the $1000 we were estimating otherwise.

I'm grateful for the Mister, who was my designated driver today. And helps me focus when I feel physical pain and discomfort.

I'm grateful for my BFF Danielle. We've roughed a lot of storms since our high school graduation together, and she still gets me. Even if we haven't talked in a few months.

I'm grateful for my mama. She understands physical pain all too well. There's always something about talking to your mama when you don't feel well.

I'm grateful for Jesus Christ. He understands every kind of pain, both physical, emotional, spiritual. That makes Him able to succor us.

No comments: